Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ever Closer

So, Dhargaul has now hit the lofty level of 77 and has purchased his Cold Weather flying. Now that the regular flying mounts fly even faster since patch 3.2 has landed this week, this means he'll have a much better time accessing a lot of quests as well as more flexibility in getting around to do his quests. Now all I need to do is to raise the 1k in gold so he can dual spec. I also like the buffed stamina that shaman have gotten from the patch, though Dhargual is still a long way away from the 16k in Health that Zuluki has. Gear wise these two toons are looking for similiar gear so you would think that they would very similiar health stats, and when Dhargaul get to level 80 I hope this is true. I'm also beginning to really like to new totem bar addition for shaman. I'm still playing with it so it's not as refined as I would like, but I really like hitting one button and seeing my favorite 4 totems landing on the ground. This will make the harder fights go much smoother since I won't be missing cooldowns due to refreshing all my totems or having to drop them individually. Since I don't macro my totems or put them on my action bars, that means I'm using the mouse to drop them and clicking them one at a time alwasy slows down what I'm doing.

On another note, Zuluki is sitting very pretty at level 79 and only 4 bubbles away from 80. I fully plan on finishing her run on this by the end of next week. She's beginning her rep grinds now too for gear, as well as getting prepared to craft out her beginning epics. I am really excited about being this close to 80 with her and I have to admit she's my favorite toon right now.

Mohg, and Yrkoon are also getting some attention but not as much as my two main characters. Though it may not be the most optimal build, I'm really ready to get Mohg back to Combat Daggers as that seems to be the funnest build and playstyle for me, all I need to do now is to find 2 new daggers for his and he'll be set for a while. Yrkoon is in the same position as Dhar in that I'm now just waiting to have the funds so that he can dual spec Ret/Holy. I'm really eager to get dual specced before he hits Outlands so that I can begin building decent sets of gear for him.

All in all, I feel good about my characters and the state of the game right now. So hopefully his trend will conitnue. :D

Happy hunter all
Dhargaul.

No comments: